IT Recruitment Specialist
Selected personnel will be responsible for executing activities as per sourcing strategies, talent pipelining and candidate engagement activities that result in diverse candidate pipelines, dynamic hiring manager, and candidate experiences, and deliver the most qualified talent to Copious Software & its clients.
- Execute sourcing and engagement strategies designed to identify qualified active and passive candidates through various sourcing channels;
- Build diverse candidate pipelines through competitive sourcing methodologies;
- Effectively build relationships with external candidates and to ‘market’ opportunities;
- Contribute to the development of sourcing strategies that will attract competitive talent to Copious Software;
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices;
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to identify qualified, diverse and talented candidates;
- Maintain current market knowledge and external trends;
- Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences;
- Execute the full life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates to clients and negotiating offers;
- Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System;
- Hiring & mentoring to junior team members & making sure they learn & grow within recruitment space in Copious.
- Active participation in process & policy implementation for Recruitment vertical which ultimately helps to achieve a better result.
- 2 to 8 years (Junior or Intermediate or Senior) experience in the South African recruitment market, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience handling candidates for positions like Developers (Java, .Net, Oracle etc), Business Analysts, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Scrum Masters etc.
- Strong expertise in candidate attraction and relationship building, and excellent at building and maintaining strong candidate pipelines.
- Good knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, and networking.
- Strong inclination towards using technology to source talents (like ATS, MS Office, Google Apps, Social Media tools and other predictive tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
Package & benefit:
- As per market-related with 60/40 concept of fixed vs. commission.
- Leaves etc as per SA norms.
- Depending on attitude, ownership attribute display performance, you can move into client management. Or possibly into Recruiters' Team Lead position as well.
- Flexible hours but result orientated.
- Most important - we together need to build and improve the work culture out here.
** If you are not one of those who is passionate about Recruitment & HR Industry, or not passionate about helping candidates find a great matching job, or not passionate about ownership, perfection & innovation in every piece of work you do, this is not a right option for you.