** Please upload only an editable format CV (MS Word, RTF etc).
We are looking for go-getter professionals whose responsibilities will cover the full application life cycle where the key responsibility areas include;
- Implement the technical specification using the relevant development language.
- Produce source code ensuring that the high standards and good coding practices are followed.
- Conduct unit testing and fix any defects found to ensure that the release of the source code has zero defects.
- Participate in the process of reviewing code for consistent application of standards, logic and effective use of libraries and re-usable aspects of the application.
- Find effective solutions to technical issues and ensure that application performs the functions as required by the business.
- Ensure that the development items are delivered within the required timelines.
- Ensure that technical knowledge is shared with-in the team.
- Structured and analytical problem-solving. Prioritization, planning and organizing.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tasks accordingly.
- Stress Management.
- Action orientation.
- Data modeling.
- Good communication skills (speaking & writing).
Required skill sets:
- Java SE, Java EE, Hibernate, Spring, MVC, Swing, Web Services, SQL and RDBMS Concepts.
- Senior role - 6+ years in related tech stack.
- Intermediate role - 3 to 6 years in related tech stack.
- Junior role - 1 to 3 years in related tech stack.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or Higher.
- Certification in related technology is an advantage.
- Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Screening & Online Tests, Remote Assignment & Technical Interviews.
- Preferably contracting.
- If you like to be permanent, let's discuss the possibility.
- Market related or better for deserving professionals.